Osteoarthritis of the hip joint is a progressive dystrophic-degenerative disease. Most often, it develops in old age, when provocative factors occur - infectious, non-inflammatory joint diseases, injuries, genetic predisposition, curvature of the spine.
Coxarthrosis is another name for arthrosis of the hip joint, the treatment of which is very complex and long. The main symptom of the disease is pain, limitation of movement, in the later stages there is shortening of the diseased limb, atrophy of the femoral muscles.
The disease begins with the fact that the joint fluid in the joint changes its properties, becomes thick and viscous. It does not lubricate the cartilage enough, it does not get a normal amount of fluid and it becomes dry. Over time, it becomes thinner, collapses, because without lubrication it cannot withstand the increased friction during movement. Bones are left without cartilaginous protection, they are exposed, the load on them increases and their deformation occurs. Arthrosis of the hip joint is therefore called deforming. In addition to these changes, there is a violation of blood circulation, the muscles around the joint receive less blood, their metabolism breaks down and their atrophy occurs.
Damage rates and symptoms
Experts distinguish three types of lesions in arthrosis of the hip joint. All of them differ in the presence of the level of pain, muscle atrophy, degree of cartilage destruction. The first two degrees are subject to drug and complex therapy, and the third is subject to surgical treatment.
Arthrosis cannot be completely cured, but with the implementation of certain measures, the development can be stopped and significantly slowed down.
These are very useful home remedies which are strongly recommended by doctors themselves. The fact is that non-steroidal drugs are used to relieve pain and inflammation in arthrosis of the hip joint. With long-term treatment, they are quite harmful to the body, they can have a negative effect. Therefore, it is desirable to alternate them with the methods of traditional medicine.
One of the signs of arthrosis of the hip joint is pain. In the initial stage, it is little expressed. Appears with heavy loads, heavy lifting, long walking or sitting. Sometimes it can feel like a change in weather. In later stages of development, it manifests itself after exertion and at rest, interferes with sleep, relaxes and creates constant discomfort.
With arthrosis of the hip joint, it is desirable to combine all home treatment methods and folk remedies with drug therapy. As a rule, in combination with it, special gymnastics is prescribed, which cannot be canceled in any way. The treatment aims to restore the quality of joint fluid and cartilage, joint mobility.
Beef hooves with jelly
Changes in intra-articular fluid are associated with improper collagen production. With arthrosis, collagen supplements can be added to the diet. Folk remedies offer jellied beef cartilage, which is rich in collagen. To do this, take 500-700 grams of front hoof joints, soak well and cook for at least 3-5 hours on low heat. During this time, the bones will boil well, they should be removed and the soup should be left to harden. It is necessary to use such aspic twice a week and for a long period of treatment, at least 1 year.
Jelly in different forms
Gelatin is a product derived from animal cartilage and bone, so it can also be an excellent source of collagen. It is necessary to use food gelatin without color, add milk or fresh juices to it. It is also advisable to take it regularly.
- Folk remedies recommend relieving joint aches and pains by applying a fresh cabbage leaf with honey. Spread the area of the sick joint with honey and apply a liter of fresh cabbage. Put gauze on top and wrap with something warm, leave overnight.
- For treatment, you can prepare a composition that is rubbed at night. Mix 100 grams of mustard powder with 200 grams of sea salt and pour 30 grams of purified kerosene. The course of treatment is 2 weeks.
- Mix honey and grated radish evenly, add fortified red wine and salt in a ratio of 1: 1: 0. 5: 0. 25. Melt the honey in a water bath and add the rest of the ingredients to it. Cool and use for compresses. The course of treatment is one month.
- To quickly relieve the pain, you can use a simple ointment: mix evenly crushed horseradish root with petroleum jelly, rub it on sore spots. It's easy enough to cook at home, so you can cook fresh every time.
- Burdock root helps very well with arthrosis of the hip joint. Dry powder is mixed evenly with honey and taken several times a day. For rubbing, you can make an alcohol-based solution.
- Take several times a day, 0. 5 teaspoons of willow powder or aspen bark.
- Of the home remedies, a string is an excellent tool for normalizing metabolism. Pour two spoons into a glass of boiling water and drain. Take for a month three times a day for 2 tablespoons. l. You can improve the effect of the baths by adding a string decoction. Due to the presence of tannins and manganese, it will improve blood circulation in the joints.
- With arthrosis, teas from oregano, rose hips, berries, thyme are useful.
- Folk remedies for oral administration recommend the preparation of an effective composition. Take three lemons, 250 grams of celery root and 120 grams of garlic. Grind and pour boiling water into a three-liter jar, insist overnight. Take on an empty stomach in the morning and before meals for 30 minutes, approximately 70 gr. The course of treatment is three months. A 3 liter jar is enough for a month.